Until 11 August, adults and children aged 12 and over will be given COVID-19 vaccinations without an appointment in Turku at the city centre, Mänty
The use of masks is still recommended in the following situations:
- The Satakunnantie vaccination reception’s summer break is ending, and it will be opened on Monday, 15 August at 9:00.
Turku Social Emergency Services
- Turku Social Emergency Services offers discussion and crisis support, tel +358 2 262 6003
On 9 December 2021, the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southwestern Finland decided to prohibit all public events and public meeting
Coronavirus is now spreading throughout the city and in all age groups. Young adults have also been hospitalised. Most of those w
Those who have received two vaccine doses no longer need to be tested, which means less people are getting tested than previously.
We recommend that a child or young person showing symptoms should not go to school or early education.
Thursday 12 August and Friday 13 August A pop-up event will be organised at the Varissuo health centre at which you can get the first dose of the c
Fill in your information in the Finentry service. By using Finentry, you can quickly enter Finland at the border and be directed to free coronavirus testing in Finland if necessary. Once you have filled in your information in Finentry, you do not need to queue at the port or airport for a mandatory health examination.
In the city of Turku, the alignment means the relaxing of restrictions in the city's various functions.
- The covid-19 epidemic has calmed down further
The need for providing additional multilingual information arose from not only from the various operators in the city, but also from the migrant co
The City of Turku asks all residents to behave responsibly in their free time.
“The epidemic situation is now looking good.
The coronavirus situation is considerably worse in other countries than Finland, and it shows in the infection rates.
Coronavirus restrictions have a strong effect on May Day celebrations this year as well.
– The incidence and number of COVID-19 cases are clearly on the decline.
– The coming weeks are looking brighter than the past weeks.
Investigation and tracking work of the coronavirus infection cluster among international exchange students in higher education detected last week i
The extent of the infection cluster among exchange students was discovered in Turku on Wednesday 17 March.
- Shutdown measures are necessary to contain the virus.
- The Satakunnantie vaccination reception’s summer break is ending, and it will be opened on Monday, 15 August
You can get tested without a laboratory referral and you don’t need to book an appointment. The test is free of charge.